Our Safety & Sanitization Policies and Procedures
Kids Wonder takes the health and safety of our guests seriously.
- Our health policy has always been that all children and adults must be free of fevers, active runny noses, active coughs, vomiting or bowel issues, illnesses affecting balance and infectious diseases. If you or anyone in your group is not feeling well, please select another day to come play.
- We strictly enforce our sick employee policy. Any employee showing signs of cold, flu or respiratory illness, including fever and cough, have been asked not to come to work.
- While masks are no longer required, due to our young population of unvaccinated kiddos, feel free to wear a masks if that makes you more comfortable.
- Our Hygiene Stations are available throughout the play center and include tissue and hand sanitizer.
- Our dedicated staff does over 70 cleaning and sanitization tasks at least three times a day including frequently wiping down high touchpoints.
- We utilize a sanitizing fogger to thoroughly sanitize all equipment daily.
- We use Hypochlorous acid as a very effective, environmentally friendly, and non-toxic cleaning solution. Hypochlorous acid (basically electrolyzed salt water) does not irritate skin and is very mild to mucous membranes. It is often used for sanitizing food and food contact surfaces. Hypochlorous acid is non-toxic, safe for human tissues and inactivates viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Hypochlorous acid based cleaners are listed by the Environmental Protection Agency as List N: Disinfectants for Use Against Viruses.
- Additionally, we use professional grade cleaning products to maintain the health and safety of everyone at Kids Wonder.