Last updated: February 12, 2021
True Play Entertainment, Inc. DBA Kids Wonder (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Kids Wonder website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Web site and services.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To deliver and improve our services and products for you.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We try to limit the information we ask you to provide to only information that is necessary for us to deliver our services to you and a personalized experience. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- IP address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- The name and age of your children
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
True Play Entertainment, Inc. DBA Kids Wonder will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, except as disclosed in this policy.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Web site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Web site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems. Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Web site.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Web site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Third party companies we use may include, but is not limited to:
- Mailchimp – The email platform we utilize to create our email campaigns and manage our subscriber list.
- Google – We utilize Google to to provide services for tracking and providing analytics on our visitors Web site usage, and advertising to our local customer base.
- Square – Square securely processes our credit card transactions. We never have direct access to your credit card number, expiration date, or CVV number. This information is securely transmitted directly to
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we use SSL to encrypt the information you share with us on our Web site. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information directly from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Photographs or Video
By signing the Kids Wonder Waiver you have acknowledged that photographs and/or video may be taken of your child(ren) and/or yourself and have granted permission to True Play Entertainment, Inc. DBA Kids Wonder to use such photographs and/or video in publications, news releases, online, and in other communications related to Kids Wonder.
Restricting the Collection or Use of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- You may unsubscribe from our monthly Wonder Blast and email list at any time by clicking here. Emails related to transactions completed by you on our Web site will continue to be delivered.
- We work to minimize the personal information that we request and collect from you. Some information is necessary to provide our services to you and your children. When you are filling the forms on the website, information not required may be left unfilled, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, and we will be more than happy to delete your account and personally identifiable information from our Web site.
- If you would like a photograph of yourself and/or your child(ren) removed from our Web site, or one of our social media accounts please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with information on what image you would like removed.